Through awareness-raising, learning, and networking opportunities, EthicsCentre CA brokers partnerships, fosters understanding, identifies best practices and helps develop ethically-based leadership for today's organizations.
- We present stimulating presentations as part of our widely acclaimed luncheon speaker"s series as well as hosting relevant seminars and conferences featuring some of Canada s most distinguished speakers on issues of organizational ethics.
- Our newsletter management ethics, containing some of the most thought provoking articles on ethics, corporate governance and corporate responsibility, is published quarterly and distributed to a readership across Canada and around the world.
- We maintain a website complete with links, speeches, articles and other resources about ethics and corporate policy.
Shared Learning & Resources:
- We host roundtables and senior management workshops where business leaders, ethics practitioners and others can share their perspective and views on ethical issues and dilemmas.
Networking & Referrals
- We help put people together to solve ethical problems and provide a home for organizations to tackle various aspects of ethical decision-making.
- We offer a roster of leading experts available to speak on ethical issues and government conferences and provide details on some of the latest research on ethics and corporate responsibility.
- We sponsor the attendance at our lunch events of students from university business faculties in order to expose them to presentations on corporate ethics issues by distinguished speakers and to permit the students to meet and network with business executives.
- We make presentations on corporate ethics and corporate social responsibility to high school students.
Overall, we develop opportunities that promote and maintain a high-level of ethical orientation within organizations.